Monday, May 4, 2009

My spin on the 1001 days project.

I have decided to try my own spin on the 101 in 1001 days project. I am a very easily discouraged person, and when I was writing my list I realized that there are several goals which might just not be possible for me to complete in the next 3 years or so. Before I even began the project, I was feeling discouraged at the prospect of not completing all the items on my list and it was preventing me from diving in. So I decided to change to goal a little bit. I have listed 128 (I like numbers that end in 8) goals for me to complete over the next 1001 days, and I am aiming to complete 101 of them. Of course I would love to complete all of them, but this way I have plenty of room to fail without actually failing. Hopefully this will keep me from getting discouraged and keep me moving forward with the 1001 days project!

I will start on May 30th, 2009 and end on February 25, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment